Waiting List Fee $22
Daily Fee $96 per day A New Daily Fee Applies from 2 January 2018
Enrolment Bond $100 (refunded when you leave the centre)
Annual Consumable Fee $65 per child
Working Bee Levy $100 per semester
The Working Bee Levy is refundable on fulfillment of the obligations as outlined in the Parent Handbook
We currently have limited availability in some of our rooms throughout the centre. If you or someone you know would like to take up these available positions, please contact the office on 07 3354 1244.
* Eligible families may apply for Child Care Benefits and Child Care Rebate, please contact Centrelink.
Terms & Conditions
• Half Day options start on 1 July 2017 and will be available to be booked from 27 June.
• This is a trial only and will end on 23 December 2017 unless extended
• Casual half day bookings are only available on Mondays and Fridays
• Casual half day hours are either 8 – 12 noon or 1pm to 5pm
• Only available in the Kookaburras, Brumbies and Busy Bees rooms
• Offered at $49 for 4 hour session
• Parents qualify for CCB and CCR depending on individual circumstance
• Picking up or dropping off more than 30 minutes either side of the set times means a full days fee of $96 will be charged.
• Normal late fees apply if after 6pm
• Half Day casual bookings can only be made by calling the centre on 07 3354 1244 between 7am and 5pm or emailing email@example.com
• Bookings can only be made up to 2 weeks in advance
• Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will still be charged the half day fee
• BSCC reserves the right to not accept any child for any day due to compliance with child care regulations, particularly with the ratio of educators to children. Parents/Carers will be notified within 24 hours of booking if this occurs.
• Children attending from 8am to 12 noon will have lunch and morning tea included.
• Children attending from 1pm to 5pm will have afternoon tea included.
• Children attending from 1pm to 5pm are expected to rest from 1pm to 2pm.